Pages

7 Jun 2009

My beloved frenz...

Salam...

Every single of us know him I think. hehehe.. Let me shows his pics in many situations.

He listen to people...


He have a gud smiley faces...kui3

He concern about everythings around him...

Show off??? I don't think so..


He said he likes this bicycle so writer took his pic with that precious thing..


And most important fact about him, he is a gud person. right? hehe

Guest which one did I meant? Plis give your comments regarding him. hahaha..

P/s: Hopefully our plan to be housemate next sem will become reality.

2 comments:

Nurul 'Uyun Binti Ahmad said...

nothing is impossible.. pray and ask Allah.. more and more.. May Allah bless both of you..

MJ (madam j) said...

Sabah + Terengganu = ??

semoga gabungan mantap 2 pemimpin mampu menggegarkan bumi UTM tercinta.
(maaf..guna bahasa Melayu jer..)

Total Pageviews