Pages

23 Feb 2010

Meet Again!

"Zack, mung tau dop Ehsan brenti doh master. Dapat tawaran PTD". A SMS from my beloved friend in UTM coming in my inbox a few weeks ago. I'm a little bit shocked because just in early this month I went to see them all in UTM. All seen as usual. Peace and happily environment. Hahaha...

Then, the story comes in this beautiful morning (23 February 2010 at 7.05am). I was preparing to go to my office. Suddenly, I saw someone I recognize beside my car when I start the engine. It's Anuar! My ex-coursemate. And then comes Ehsan and Usop Katang (hahaha, does not know how to address him). Here, at Seri Kembangan and stay beside my house!. What a little world we have! I think in my head. Missing your friends so much when we were alone in this few months. It was two months already I stay at Seri Kembangan. Anyways, good luck to all my friends/ex-classmate wherever you all are!

 
  
  

  


Pics of our Mechanical Pure 2005-2009 Batch (just Malays)

p/s: Unfortunately, me was not there with everyone in the pics. hehehe. I always busy with my own world, said my bestfriend. And for that, I'm truly sorry. Miss you all...

No comments:

Total Pageviews