Pages

23 Jul 2009

New Leaf...

Salam...

This is my first week start a new leaf in my life.
Many things happen during my LI training, and I think it was a good expriences for me.
Living outside of campus life very made me change the way I thought sometimes.
Now, coming back to study make me sometime feel weird.

Anyway, I got what I want..I have my new housemate. Zul Alex, Wafi the Picther and Anis the Radix boy make my life right now always fun. Always with jokings and long talks at RJ (but Amin and others called RG,this is because of Zul!!!..huhu).

But, I know that I will face new challenges in the future during fulfill my dreams to complete myPhD before 30's. Pray for my and our success in the future. New days with a new dreams...

Regards,
Tuan Zack

http://www.orleansmiranda.com/2005_pix/shinchan_vol6.jpg
We also got shiro at RJ...hehehe.

3 comments:

LegendZ said...

What's RG..?????

Mutiara Bernilai said...

salam..
yup, what's RG?
n what's RJ?

taztar said...

hehehe...for bro aizat I'll later tell u. may be during our convo tym...RJ stand for Raudhahtul Jannah..like our surau at this taman.(",)

Total Pageviews