Pages

30 Jul 2009

Bad Things and Good Things...

Salam...

It's all decided by HIM.
HE knows us well than we know ourself.
So, just let follow what HE give to us and in the mean time we struggle our best to success.
This is what in mind right now.

We have to face many choices in our life.
Each choice or decision we make will create our future.
Making decision is not only involve ourself but also persons around us.
Thus, be carefull making decision when we facing many choices.
That is why we should Tawakkal I think.
Because we do not know what the future will brings us.

Alex, good luck in everythings you do..That is my prayer for you..
Although you you never around me anymore.
For myself, I hope I made good decision each time I have choices. I pray for that.
If not, then I want to learn from that experience and be more matured (maybe everyone not see in me...hehe)


Choose for the best for all!

No comments:

Total Pageviews