Pages

4 Aug 2009

Gobal Issues...

Salam...

Last Thursday is my first time attend my Global Issues class. Very open my mind to think about what happen around the glob nowadays.

The topic on that day is Poverty. Global problem because not only just poor country facing it but also big country such as US! But in diffrent meaning. I like how my new lecturer elaborate this topic by shows diffrent situation of poverty in US and Africa.

Still poverty in develop country

Real life hardship...

What the diffrences between these two pictures? Why this situation happen? And how to help them? Make me think all these questions on that day..and yet still do not have the aswers..hehe.

p/s: may be the differences in early century knowlegde make the world like this nowaday.


No comments:

Total Pageviews