Pages

8 Dec 2009

To be just like Ippo...Can I?

Salam Fighting Spirit!

In this post, I will introduce one of the best manga I read in this 4 years during my undergraduate life. Hajime No Ipoo a.k.a The Fighting!.


Determination is crucial in boxing!

This manga shows me how important is determination in everything that we love to do. As example Ippo (means first step in Japanese) love boxing so much from his high school. He develops himself from nothing-less person until become one of the champion boxer in Japanese Featherweight Championship. With straight wins until now and only one loss by KO to former champion.

This manga begin in 1989! Where I, myself still a 3 years old baby. The very interesting part in this manga is that Ippo always face new challenger with variety of skills of hooks, direct punches, blocks and etc.But until now Ippo manage to win in every matches he joined with KO after been beat by former Japanese Featherweight Champion.
For more info from wikipedia.org

No comments:

Total Pageviews