Pages

3 Dec 2009

Where Are We Now???...

Salam Pasca Aidiladha!

It was a good Aidiladha for me this year. Thanks to my mom and to all my uncles. And congratulation to anyone who performed their weeding during this breaks. Hopefully you all having blessful marriage.

TRANSFORM??? What is means by this word? Having discussion last night with a lecturer from FKKSM about this topic. During transformation, which parts is very critical? The leader's parts or from the follower's side? But both parts are very important during transformation occurs. Looking forward or shift paradigm are words that synonim to transformation I think.

And the big question is "Where are We(1 Malaysia) now?". Are we still in IT era or moving towards K-Economy and biotechnology era? The discussion just ending there, no conclusion be decide yesterday. hahaha.

p/s: All I need just "I'm sorry" and everythings will become normal as usual.


Forgive n Forget

No comments:

Total Pageviews